Work from home jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Agent – Customer Support Work from Home Jobs at Fitbit – Salt Lake City, UT. See job description, requirements and the link to apply.
Job description – Agent – Customer Support Work from Home Jobs at Fitbit
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60M devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Agent – Customer Support
Primary responsibility is to provide technical support to customers by:
- Working closely with external clients to perform advanced (Tier 3) troubleshooting via email and phone
- Provide fault reproduction and troubleshooting to assist with bug tracking and resolution
- Proactively identifying and suggesting process improvements to the internal team
- Provide outstanding customer service for all customers
- Risk assessment, including reviewing, approving and/or denying orders
- Bachelor’s Degree ( bonus if in a tech-related field of study ) or a minimum of 2 years experience in a technical customer support capacity
- Tech savvy with a strong knowledge of Android, iOS, and Windows devices
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills of hardware and software issues
- Critical thinker with strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Independent learner, but also works well on a team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for helping and retaining customers
- Salesforce knowledge/experience is a plus
- We communicate with our customers via phone, chat and email.
- We provide real-time chat support to our Tier 1 team leads and advocates.
- We report bugs and emerging issues to a partner team using JIRA.
- All agents may be required to work one (1) weekend day a week.
- This position is fully remote from your home office.
- Headquarters is in San Francisco, CA.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Computer Software
- Consumer Electronics
- Health, Wellness & Fitness