Strength and conditioning jobs in Ohio, USA – Apply for Assistant Coach of Football, Strength Training Jobs at Ohio Northern University – Ada, OH. See job description, skills, qualifications, link to apply.
Posting Details Job Summary
- Supervise DR Stadium weight room, help coordinate traffic from all program uses. Primarily responsible for set up and monitoring FB program training and conditioning, under the rules and regulations of the NCAA.
- Additional opportunities may be available supporting other athletic programs at ONU. Additional compensation would be awarded at that time. Scope:
PT Assistant Football, Strength Training answers to HC Football and manages the football program strength training and conditioning program. Also assists other programs in athletic department, as requested, and paid from A accounts of those programs.
- Football student-athlete workout creation and follow-up
– Monitoring progress and safety.
- Working knowledge of strength training and conditioning protocol
– CSCS certification required
- Bachelor’s degree required
– CSCS certification
– First aid and safety certification
– CPR certification.
Preferred Qualifications: College Description: Appointment Length: 10-months Closing Date: 07/26/2019 Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants: Status: Part-Time
- Primary/Secondary Education
- Higher Education
- Education Management
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.