In this article, we will show you detailed and updated Cabin Service Cleaner Job descriptions. Here you will also find the duties of a Cabin Service Cleaner, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary. Cabin Service Cleaner Job Description
This Cabin Service Cleaner Job Description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for the Cabin Service Cleaner description. It’s ready to post on various job sites to assist you to recruit and hire people who will assist speech-language pathologists with screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing for clients. As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.Cabin Service Cleaner Job Description
See Also: Public Policy Analyst Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Cabin Service Cleaner Job Description
Duties of a Cabin Service Cleaner
- Attend daily briefings, prepare cleaning tools and vehicles for a workday.
- Collect trash, clean, scrub, vacuum, and re-provision passenger seating areas, lavatories, and galleys.
- Recover and sort un-used supplies from prior flights; sort food items in accordance with US Department of Customs procedures; recover lost items and return to lead agent or supervisor.
- Perform security searches on aircraft; inform the lead agent or supervisor of a security breach or unusual occurrence; follow all airport, Company and airline security procedures.
Responsibilities of a Cabin Service Cleaner
- Clean cockpit, restrooms, tray tables, and change pillowcases and fold blankets.
- Clean all seats, seat back pockets, tray tables and replace soil magazines.
- Assist TSA with cabin inspections and security searches.
- Clean stoves after kitchens are close and prepare for next shift
- Assist in receiving and loading passenger luggage through tsa check point.
- Sanitize high traffic areas such as restrooms, seats, doors, overhead compartments and windows.
- Follow all safety, personal protective equipment (PPE), and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Cabin cleaning including organize magazines wiping all windows, seats walkway and place cleaned seat belt according to company procedures
- Vacuum carpets, clean baggage compartment, seat cushions, clean lap trays, armrests, and empty rubbish from bins.
- Vacuum carpeting baggage compartment under seat cushions.
- Inspect airplanes for cleanliness and damage for ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and regulations.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engage in cleaning interiors and exteriors of airplanes.
- Used chemical cleaners, equipment and material in accordance with regulatory agencies and HAZCOM guidelines and procedures.
- Organize vehicles and dispose of trash throughout the shift and at shift change Miscellaneous or other duties as assigned.
- Reviewed helpers hours for accurate recording of time and assignments.
Qualifications of a Cabin Service Cleaner
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
- High school degree.
Skills of a Cabin Service Cleaner
- Make sure to include a strong showing for the following skills.
- Good Passenger Service.
- Fluent english Speaking.
- Excellent Sweeping.
- Must have Airline Experience.
- Vacuum effectively.
- Great at Housekeeping services.
- Good Communication Skills.
Leave a Reply