Work from home jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Customer Solutions Tech Support Work from Home Jobs at Vivint Smart Home – Miami, FL. See job description, requirements and the link to apply.
Customer Solutions Tech Support Work from Home Jobs at Vivint Smart Home – Job description
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching “Find Jobs”.
Customer Solutions Tech Support – WORK FROM HOME (Tampa, FL)
Must live in a 100 mile radius of Tampa, FL and work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
Customer Service Tech Support-WORK FROM HOME (Tampa, FL)
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical and customer support via telephone for inbound calls
- Develop extensive knowledge of Vivint Smart Home’s varied product line and troubleshooting processes
- Educate customer on the use of our systems and products
- Troubleshoot varying degrees of technical problems
- Answer customers’ billing questions and concerns
- Create work order for issues that are not resolved over the phone
What We’ll Like About You
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing high quality customer service
- Accurate record keeping and organization
- Great multitasker with the ability to manage multiple internal programs
- Problem solver with the capability to solve unique technical problems
- Ability to adapt to system/process changes quickly while retaining new information
- Outstanding time-management skills and a passion for great attendance
- Confidence in ability to understand, connect with, and de-escalate customers
- Provides a secluded and uninterrupted workspace where information will remain confidential
- Live within a 100 mile radius of Tampa, FL
- Have an understanding of basic computer functions and a passion for technology
- Can type 30+ words per minute
What Experience You’ll Have
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to commit to 6 months in the department
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
What You’ll Like About Us
- You’ll get paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company matching
- Pay is $11 p/h with the opportunity for pay increases when training on additional processes
- Health/Dental/Vision provided for all full time employees
- You’ll get to work from the comfort of your own home without needing to commute to work
- You’ll have access to quality training facilities on our Vivint campuses
- You’ll enjoy a fast-paced work environment that pushes and encourages personal and professional growth
Vivint Smart Home is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring – under federal, state, and local laws. We are a drug free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening, however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.
- Consumer Electronics
- Information Technology & Services
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.