Apply for the vacant Data Entry Agent Job at DHL – Erlanger, KY 2019. See job description, requirements and how to apply.
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
DHL currently has an opening for a Joint Ventures Data Entry Agent at our Erlanger, KY hub. The JV Data Entry Agent will work to provide operational support to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and shipments. The JV Data Entry Agent will also ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies while working to provide customer service, data entry, customs clearance, flight manifesting, and file management as a daily duty.
- Assist with document shipment and pick up.
- Assists with operational procedures including shipment processing, documentation and manifesting.
- May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
- Previous experience in industry preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong computer skill required
- Exceptional ability to multi-task required
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Facts and Figures