Apply for the current Data Entry Clerk Job at Canon Inc – Fort Worth, TX, 2019. See job description, requirements and how to apply.
Data Entry Clerk Job at Canon Inc – Fort Worth, TX, 2019
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We’re looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
- Performs data entry processes into a database
- Performs assigned tasks and projects
- Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records
- Verifies and corrects information, codes and account numbers as necessary
- Ensure complete and accurate data entries into system
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or comparable work experience
- Microsoft Office Suite and Database Systems
- Knowledge of privacy laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of basic systems as needed.
- Skill in operating a ten-key calculator.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications, including database
What We Offer: