Apply for the current Data Entry Clerk Jobs at EnerSys – Washington, PA, 2019. See job description, requirements and how to apply.
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
- Assist with answering phones and directing customers.
- Pulling information from Baan to generate reports for inventory, stock, sales history, etc.
- Customer aging reports.
- Maintaining shipping and receiving logs.
- Office coverage.
- Ordering office supplies.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must be highly motivated and actively seek and accept new challenges.
- Good knowledge of all inventory control procedures.
- Able to maintain spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Good organization skills.
- Good phone/customer service skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
How to Apply
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.