Data entry jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for the current Data Entry Clerk Jobs at Republic Services – Houston, TX. See job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of new and updated customer contracts into the Company’s systems. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk will enter A/R adjustments to customer’s accounts.
- Enters new and updated customer contracts into system and updates existing customer contracts as needed.
- Compares data entered to source documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Scans source documents as PDFs into the document storage system.
- Keys A/R adjustments into the billing system, ensuring necessary approvals are evident.
- Proofreads fellow team member’s outputs.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team based environment.
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of data entry experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- Financial Services
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.