Data entry jobs in California, USA – Apply for the vacant Data Entry I positions at Rose International – Menlo Park, CA. See full job description, requirements and the link to apply.
Data Entry I positions at Rose International – Job description
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Data Entry I
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 5+ Months
- Operational role in Content Management System surfacing the Store and Reccomendations.
- This role will collaborate with cross functional teams including content discovery team, marketing, engineering and product teams to launch content within Client CMS.
- Strong technical background with extensive knowledge in operational roles, editorial calendars and developer relations.
- Ability to implement best practices including pricing, copy writing, content launch dates, QA testing and tagging content.
- Create, manage and publish content across platforms.
- Adhere to brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking. Create CMS development documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative and technical teams.
- Skills: Experience developing in a Content Management System.
- Understanding platform requirements, troubleshooting potential errors in headset and software compatibility, and merchandising online content is a plus.
Education: Open to experience.
Skills And Experience
- Required Skills:
- Data entry
- Content management
- Communications operations
Desired Skills and Experience
Data Entry, QA, Testing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services