Are you looking for a data entry job in the USA? If yes, you are in the right place. In this page, we will update new posts in this category for you. Here, we update at least ten additional fresh data entry jobs for you. With this, you have a wide range of options to select.
Here at USAJobs24.com, we bring you all the latest jobs from over 2500 cities across the US.
What is Data Entry Job?
For most people, this is the most straightforward work to do. Data entry job description is simple, as it involves entering information into the computerized database. The exact type of information you will work depends on the company you are working for.
For instance, if you are working doe a sales company, you could be dealing with sales or personal data on a new customer or client. Alternatively, if you are working for research, you could be dealing with market research survey data.
Ultimately, a good data entry worker will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information into the company’s computer system.
1000+ New Data Entry Jobs in USA 2020 Updated Daily
- 1,000+ New Data Entry Jobs in USA 2020 Updated Daily
- Data Entry Specialist – Marketing Jobs at Media Brokers International, Inc – Alpharetta, GA
- Data Entry I Job at Rose International – Menlo Park, CA 2019
- Data Entry Specialist Jobs at NCH Corporation – Irving, TX 2019
- Data Entry Operator-Linen Serv Jobs at Parkland Hospital – Dallas, TX 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at Republic Services – Houston, TX 2019
- Program Data Entry Sr Associat Jobs at Nebraska Medicine – Omaha, NE 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc – San Antonio, TX 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at APL Logistics – Los Angeles, CA 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at WestPac Labs, Inc. – Bakersfield, CA 2019
- Data Entry Agent Job at DHL – Erlanger, KY 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at West Corporation – Lodi, CA, 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Jobs at EnerSys – Washington, PA, 2019
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Canon Inc – Fort Worth, TX, 2019
Click here to see 980 more data entry jobs in USA – updated daily.
We will be updating this page every day with new jobs in this category.
You might want to ask, is the nature of this job?
The Nature of Data Entry Jobs?
You might see this is a real-life situation as a data entry worker. Typically, you will be working with raw data sources; this could be company invoices, survey questionnaires, company data log book, etc.
You might also be given data in spreadsheet. The ultimate aim is to input the data into the computer system for easy analysis. You can work from home or in the office.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
Requirements Needed for the Job
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Data Entry Jobs from home
This is for those who are looking for data entry jobs part time. There are so many legitimate data entry jobs home that you can start. In fact, most companies prefer hiring freelance data entry operators.
With this, they can work from their home. Most companies save some money by hiring freelancers into these positions. On the other hand, remote data entry jobs are useful for people who want to make some money in the comfort of their home.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.