Data entry jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for the current Data Entry Specialist Jobs at NCH Corporation – Irving, TX. See job description, requirements and the link to apply.
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
NCH Corporation – Data Entry Specialist
Thank you for exploring a career with NCH Corporation, an international company where we work in small teams that have a direct impact on success. We’re seeking a Data Entry Specialist who will support the daily operations of NCH’s Customer Administration Center. This person will serve as a key role in creating new accounts in our ERP System and ensuring all account updates are accurate. If you’re seeking experience and growth in a personable, stable yet thriving environment, our Data Entry Specialist position could be a match for you!
A Little About Us
Applying for a new job is a little like entering uncharted territory. We want you to feel 100% confident about the application process, the position and our company before committing your time to apply, so that none of the above comes as a surprise. Let’s start with some information about NCH so you can get to know us better.
NCH Corporation is a privately held, family-owned, global business headquartered Irving, Texas, near Dallas. We have more than 7,500 employees, offices and facilities on six continents, and clients in more than 50 countries. This includes our corporate headquarters as well as subsidiary companies. We clean and conserve water, save energy, and deliver best-in-class maintenance solutions, with a focus on industrial and commercial businesses.
- About NCH and our history
- Our products and solutions
- NCH brands and divisions
Culture And Benefits
We’re a global company with a family feel, offering the same benefits of an international corporation with the personal relationships of a small business. Working in our small teams and close-knit environment, you’d never guess we had a 7,500+ employee headcount. We realize a job is more than just a job – it’s an extension of your life and family – and we’re committed to maintaining just that. For us, culture is not just a perk; it’s essential to how we thrive. And that’s speaking for 100 years in the business!
- Employee-centric environment (regular corporate activities, personal relationships, small teams)
- Family-first attitude (work-life balance support, flexible hours)
- Approachable leadership (collaboration with top leaders, open-door policy)
- Growth-oriented mindset (autonomy, creative freedom to explore new ideas)
- Paid vacation and holiday leave
- Wellness initiatives (on-site fitness facility and cafeteria, treadmill conference room, walking trail)
- Community involvement (volunteering, fundraisers, charity events, school sponsorships, and donations)
- Employee recognition programs (appreciation week, awards, and ceremonies)
- Personal and professional development and growth
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial wellness (retirement options, 401(k) match, employee credit union)
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, long and short-term disability)
If this sounds like a fit for you so far, keep reading.
- Receive, review, sort and input all data regarding new customer accounts
- Assign codes/numbers to all new orders
- Find creative solutions for complex account information
- Update and maintain customer accounts as needed
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; MUST be proficient in Excel
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Oracle is preferred, but not required
- Minimum typing speed of 35 – 40 wpm
- Attention to detail
- 1 to 3 years in a data entry position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Consumer Goods