Data entry jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Data Entry Specialist – Marketing Jobs at Media Brokers International, Inc – Alpharetta, GA. See job description, requirements and the links to apply.
Data Entry Specialist
Employment and Duration
Full-time Hourly for 4-6 weeks
$15 per hour
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for searching, extracting, and inputting information into a computer database using input forms that appear on a computer screen. The Data Entry Specialist may also be expected to proof-read and modify existing data stored in a database.
- Perform on-line searches for the purpose of locating data.
- Enter alphanumeric (e.g. letters and numbers) information (data) into a computer database.
- Editing or modifying existing data stored in a computer database.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently perform a basic online search for a particular web site.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently identify specific information embedded within online content for the purpose of entering the information into a database.
- Experience entering a variety of different data into a database using computer-based input forms.
- Excellent keyboard skills with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and get the job done.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Flexible attitude toward the work tasks and a willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with co-workers.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office program suite (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Access).
- High school diploma with a 4-year college degree a definite plus.
About Media Brokers International
Media Brokers International is a 25-year-old company with 55+ employees located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Over the years, MBI has been nationally recognized for our full-service media planning and buying capabilities (Inc. 5000, Fortune Top 50 Media Companies, Top 25 Advertising and Marketing Agencies in Atlanta business publications), as well as our ability to work with and lead our clients in all aspects of their business. We have great people and a relaxed corporate culture that makes for an enjoyable place to work.
Media Brokers International is an award winning media planning and buying specialist celebrating 25 years of excellence. MBI creates winning strategies for its clients negotiating advertising campaigns in print, television, digital, radio, out-of-home and other forms of media. MBI has been recognized as a top 25 advertising agency/marketing firm by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and a top 100 privately held firm. It has been recognized as an Inc 5000 five times for its impressive track record for growth.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.