Are you looking for an Athletic trainer job? If yes, there is a certain level of education you need to attain. Also, see the skills and level of experience needed to get an athletic trainer job faster here.
Education needed for Athletic Trainer Jobs
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree from National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification approved program required
Experience needed for Athletic Trainer Jobs
- Having athletic training experience with injury assessment, evaluations, preventive medicine, rehabilitation, nutrition, and strength and conditioning aspects
Skills needed for Athletic Trainer Jobs
- Having skills in administration, communications and record-keeping, education etc.
- Valid driver’s license
Licensure/Certifications needed for Athletic Trainer Jobs
- Current licensure with the State you where the job is located
- Certification from the National Athletic Trainers Association board of certification required
- First Aid and CPR certification required
Apply for Athletic Trainer jobs. Over 1,000 jobs available – updated daily.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.