In this post, you will see over 1,000 Entry Level Mechanical Engineering jobs in the USA. We update this page with fresh jobs from over 1,240 cities in the USA.
Are you a fresh mechanical engineering graduate from the College? Are you looking for a mechanical engineer entry level job that will fit your level of experience? If yes, you are in the right place. Mechanical engineering jobs entry level open your path to your chosen career.
There are so many headhunters for entry level engineering jobs in America. Here at USAJobs24 we search or jobs and bring all the available offers to you. If you search on “mechanical engineering jobs near me” you will likely find this page on Google. We did the hard work for you by searching and sorting the jobs that you will be qualified to apply.
Entry Level Mechanical Engineering jobs in the USA are for junior engineers who do not have at least two years experience in any mechanical engineering position. This category of jobs is suitable for fresh graduates in mechanical engineering.
Before you can get an Entry Level Mechanical Engineering jobs in the USA, you must have acquired a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited Universities or Colleges. Most companies also require candidates to have mechanical engineering internships experience before being employed as an entry-level mechanical engineer. Mechanical engineer entry level job is exciting. The entry level mechanical engineer salary is not less than $6,500 per month.
How to Search for entry level engineer jobs
Engineering is a very versatile course. Nowadays, almost every company hire engineers and mechanical engineers work in almost all types of industry. Because the opportunities to work as a fresh graduate of mechanical engineering are enormous. We created this page for entry level mechanical engineers to find jobs in their locations.
1,000+ Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER Jobs at NAVAIR – Portsmouth, VA
- Manufacturing Engineer Jobs at iWorld Professionals – Rochester, New York
- Entry Level – Maintenance Group Leader – Stamping Operations Jobs at General Motors – Pontiac, MI
- Entry Level Field/Office Engineer – Mass Electric Transportation Jobs at Kiewit – Dallas, TX
- SRAM Design Engineer Job Description, Roles, Responsibilities, Skills
- Entry Level Test Technician Jobs at The Select Group – Maynard, MA
- Entry Level Manufacturing Engineer Jobs at Boeing – Jacksonville, FL
- Olympus Intern, Fall 2019 – Mechanical Engineering – Waltham, MA
- Maintenance Mechanic Jobs
Click here to see 980 more Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in USA – Updated Daily.
Entry Level Mechanical Engineering jobs Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate processes to identify opportunities
- Assist in developing new product and prototype parts
- Assure the shop operates in a safe and secure manner
- Work with management to implement efficiency plans
- Assist with CAD designs
- Prepare designs and documentation
- Follows company specific procedures/guidelines in the version-controlled environment/Vault.
- Support equipment builds, installations, setups and qualification as assigned.
- Support in any design improvements and changes to Injection Molding system in manufacturing.
- Support in develop and maintain documentation, initiate and implement Engineering changes.
- Complete tasks and provide information that supports qualification, such as design, documentation, implementation and validation of equipment and process changes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Mechanical Engineer jobs design, develop and test the manufacture and installation of Mechanical equipment, components and systems
- Provide technical support, oversight, and leadership for all areas of engineering projects including safety, schedule, cost and performance
- Focus on process improvement work, daily process support, cost reduction activities, and project management
- Prepare and analyze technical drawings and specifications to ensure installations and operations conform to customer requirements
- Coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and customer requirements
- Plan, develop and maintain overall project schedule and cost in accordance with company standards and policies
- Identify and develop projects involving building maintenance, repairs and improvements including equipment related to compressed air systems, HVAC systems, energy systems, electrical systems and process water systems
- Lead the design, installation and commissioning of plant facilities, plant utilities and associated control systems
- Use Lean and Six sigma fundamentals, collaborate with the operations team to troubleshoot any processing issues that may arise during normal day to day operations
- Actively participate in incident investigations and risk assessments
- Ensure compliance with all standards and customer requirements, including OSHA Guidelines
- Schedule flexibility needed with occasional weekends and holidays for project work
What You’ll Bring To The Table
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent Engineering degree; Bachelor’s required
- Internship experience in industrial manufacturing
- Ownership of a previous project
- Ability to thrive with a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking, working independently and part of a team
- Comfort with proactively asking questions and reaching out for help
- AutoCAD experience or other drawing technologies for design work
Further Reading: Engineering.com
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.