In this article, we will show you the detailed and updated Job description of a frontend developer. Here you will also find the duties of a Job description of a frontend developer, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary.Frontend Developer Job Description
This frontend developer job description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for a Job Description for a frontend developer.Job Description of Office Clerk
It’s ready to post on various job sites and the main responsibility of a Job Description for frontend developer is to determine the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones. As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.Frontend Developer Job Description
Frontend Developer Job Description
A front-end web developer is a member of the tech community who creates the interface of websites that users, visitors, or clients interact with on a regular basis.
Most people presumably define a “web developer” as a front-end web developer. The implementation of visual components that users view and interact with within a web application is the responsibility of a front-end web developer. They are typically assisted by back-end web developers, who are in charge of integrating the work done by front-end developers and handling the server-side application logic.
The major objective of a front end developer is to mix technology and design to build user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing websites for consumers.
Duties of a Frontend Developer
- Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintaining and improving website.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Responsibilities of a Frontend Developer
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Create fresh user-facing features.
- Create libraries and reusable programming.
- Application improvement for optimum speed and scalability.
- Verify input before sending it to the back end.
- Work together with the team and the stakeholder.
- straddle the gap between technological implementation and graphic design.
- Describe the interface and functionality of the application.
- UI/UX design wireframes into working code.
- Utilizing best practices for web development, create web applications.
- Integrate UI elements with APIs and databases by working with back-end developers.
- Assemble and hone requirements based on UX design or technical specifications.
- Debug mistakes, troubleshoot problems, and carry out regular performance improvements.
- Search engine optimization done on-site (SEO).
- Write reusable, scalable, and high-quality code Stay up to date with market trends and new technologies.
Skills of a Frontend Developer
- Organize and add detailed information to the personal calendar of physicians and other members of the hospital staff.
- Ability to effectively work within medical record software and update files accurately.
- Experience working in data entry software and maintaining detailed information regarding available stock and supplies.
- Experience maintaining a professional level of patient privacy in accordance with HIPAA procedures.
- Strong written and communication skills when speaking with patients and physicians.
- Proficiency with medical software.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Knowledge of medical laws and protocols regarding confidential patient information.
Salary of a Frontend Developer
The average Front-End Developer salary in the United States is $119,224 as of December 27, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $106,922 and $130,083. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
In summary, Job Description for a frontend developer is someone who write reusable, scalable, and high-quality code, stay up to date with market trends and new technologies. Utilizing best practices for web development, create web applications.
Finally, they maintain brand consistency throughout the design.