In this article, we will show you detailed and updated Client Services Manager Job descriptions. Here you will also find the duties of a Client Services Manager, responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and estimated annual salary. Job Description Client Services Manager
This Client Services Manager Job Description template provides critical duties and responsibilities for a Client Services Manager job description. It’s ready to post on various job sites to assist you to recruit and hire people who are responsible for externally-facing relationships with clients as well as internally-facing relationships with Client Services Representatives..
As a job seeker, you can use this information to make a very rich resume and as well get yourself prepared for an interview.
See Also: Clinic Director Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Job Description Client Services Manager
Client services managers, also known as customer care managers or client relations managers, handle and resolve client inquiries, develop strategies for improving customer service, train other client services staff, authorize product refunds, maintain business relationships with existing clients, and recruit new clients.
Client Service Managers help ensure clients receive exceptional service while the business’s sales goals are supported. They work directly with clients as well as overseeing a team of Client Service Representatives. They work to develop and implement client service strategies that will increase sales while providing a positive experience for all clients. Client Services Managers may work in many different industries, including healthcare, insurance, and beyond.
Duties of a Client Services Manager
- Creating good ways for clients and staff to talk to each other.
- Getting clients to buy from you again.
- Putting on workshops and talks about customer service.
- Keeping an eye on and measuring how happy clients are.
- Getting answers to client questions from different departments.
- giving clients advice about services and goods.
See Also: Criminal Investigator Job Description, Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, Skills and Salary
Responsibilities of a Client Services Manager
- Give clients excellent customer service.
- Manage a team of Client Services Representatives.
- Ask the marketing team for help to reach out to new clients.
- Make and maintain a way for clients to talk to you.
- Promote cross-departmental communication
- Communicate with clients and get to know them while making sure their needs are met.
- Supervise a group of customer service reps and make sure they’re giving clients a great experience.
- Think of creative ways to give clients a great experience.
- Make and oversee the implementation of protocols for customer service
- Professionally solve difficult problems or disputes with clients.
- Team members will be able to reach departmental goals if they are coached and helped.
- Keep notes and records of your interactions with clients for training purposes.
- Make monthly and quarterly departmental reports to see if KPIs are being met and where improvements can be made.
- Creating surveys and getting information from clients.
- Taking part in advertising campaigns.
- Taking care of customer requests and fixing problems.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Qualifications of a Client Services Manager
- Business degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
Skills of a Client Services Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed in sales strategies and prepared to recruit new clients
- Organisations skills
- Excellent management skills
- Prioritization and delegation skills
- General computer knowledge
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of customer service programs and databases, or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience
- Ability to speak a second language is an asset
Salary of a Client Services Manager
The estimated total pay for a Client Services Manager is $90,626 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $69,940 per year. These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. The estimated additional pay is $20,686 per year. Additional pay could include cash bonus, commission, tips, and profit sharing.
Client Services Managers pay attention to what customers want and need and are in charge of a team of Customer Service Representatives. With a focus on customer satisfaction, they make sure that each customer gets all the attention they need to get good results. They do this by developing new techniques or making improvements to their systems.
Leave a Reply