FedEx Supply Chain
Fedex jobs in Tennessee United States, USA – Apply for 1st Shift Warehouse Worker Jobs at FedEx Supply Chain – Memphis, Tennessee United States. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 40127
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Ops Manager – Station PT Jobs at FedEx Ground Canada – Calgary, Alberta
- Operations Admin I Jobs at FedEx Ground – Orion Township, Michigan
- Linehaul Coordinator Jobs at FedEx Ground – Independence, Kentucky
- Operations Training Specialist Jobs at FedEx Ground – St Peters, MO (On-site)
- Operations Training Specialist Jobs at FedEx Ground – New York, NY (On-site)
- Operations Supervisor – Fri – Sat- Sun- Mon Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Edwardsville, IL (On-site)
- Operations Supervisor 1st Shift M-F 6am – 2pm Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Lockbourne, OH (On-site)
- Prod Operator – Manufacturing Jobs at FedEx Office – Coppell, TX (On-site)
- Operations Supervisor Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Fresno, CA (On-site)
- Operations Training Specialist Jobs at FedEx Ground – Perrysburg, OH (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Fedex jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit genco.taleo.net.