Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: LPN / LVN
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Start Date: 01/31/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 10 hours, evenings
- Employment Type: Local Contract
- Perks: Small community level III hospital, very fast paced M/S unit. Population could include chest pain, TIA strike rule out patients, cardiac drips, prep for cardiac caths, post surgery cases frequently include ortho, GI, hysterectomy.
Small community level III hospital, very fast paced M/S unit. Population could include chest pain, TIA strike rule out patients, cardiac drips, prep for cardiac caths, post surgery cases frequently include ortho, GI, hysterectomy.
Benefits Available day 1! Competitive Pay, opportunities for extension and perm offers are on the table. Shift is flexed around 1p-10p
About TotalMed Case Management Staffing
In the fast-paced, highly competitive industry that is healthcare, you need a partner who works for and with you. At TotalMed, we’re a team who really cares. Our goal is to give gold standard customer care by enhancing the recruiter – traveler partnership with a high level of integrity and fun while supporting the experience you want to have throughout your travel career.
Our recruiters can help you evaluate the best healthcare jobs offered nationwide by uncovering your ideal career path and providing as much information as possible to assist in making the best decision for you in a no pressure atmosphere.
We care like no other so that you can care like no other.
What The TotalMed Experience Can Offer You
- Top paying contracts
- 24×7 concierge one-on-one service to meet your needs
- Long or short term contracts available nationwide
- Top 10 agency per recent traveler surveys
- Highway Hypodermics
- Travel Nursing Central
Come experience the “Care like no other” difference!
Other Related Jobs:
See More: 1,000+ LVN Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
Link to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.vivian.com.