Technician jobs in New Jersey, – Apply for 3D Printing Technician Jobs at Actalent – Somerville, NJ (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Follow defined processes & procedures including all company safety guidelines
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Comfortable in a diverse & inclusive work environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Broad spectrum of healthcare & medical design prototypes, fixtures, etc.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Translate customer concepts into 3D CAD models that can be printed
- Recommend best-fit 3D printing material to meet customer’s need
- Pre-processing: Import, repair, and determine optimal settings for customer print jobs
- Printing: Configure print jobs and submit for printing
- Post-Processing: Removing supports & finishing (sanding, tumbling, blasting, etc.)
- Diagnose and fix problems with printers or process as needed
- Effectively communicate to customers status of print jobs
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- High-school/Polytech diploma or equivalent (Associate degree in technical field preferred)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in a 3D printing, manufacturing or technical environment
- At least 1 years’ experience in 3D computer aided design (CAD) software required (SolidWorks preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) is required
- Ability to lift 40lbs
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Tampa, FL (On-site)
- PC Technician Jobs at Robert Half – Raleigh, NC (On-site)
- Remote Data Entry Technician- Triage Jobs at Talentify.io – United States (Remote)
- PC Technician Jobs at Robert Half – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Maintenance Technician Jobs at Robert Half – Pooler, GA (On-site)
- Commercial Field Service Technician Jobs at Tesla – Orlando, Florida
- Process Engineer, Paint – Gigafactory, Texas Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- Metrology Technician, Gigafactory Texas Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- Equipment Maintenance Technician- Gigafactory Texas Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
- BIM/VDC Lead, Gigafactory Texas Jobs at Tesla – AUSTIN, Texas
See More: 1,000+ Tesla jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-aimbridge.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.