Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Maryland, United States – Apply for A&A Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Annapolis Junction, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2292407
Job Title: A&A Project Manager .
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtual infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, from start-ups to enterprises, run their operations and applications on AWS’s multi-tenant infrastructure. Governmental organizations are also looking to and depending on AWS for cloud solutions and services.
World Wide Public Sector is looking for an exceptional A&A Project Manager to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and audit activities for AWS services in our Federal Delivery Organization (FDO). The FDO is responsible for program management activities across a portfolio of Federal programs, and activities include managing multiple concurrent region expansion work packages, task orders, maintaining the program’s integrated master schedule, risk mitigation strategies, Assessment and Authorization activities, quality assurance and IV&V functions.
You will join a cadre of program management, technical business development, and information security professionals to establish a proactive, results-driven team focused on improving our ability to deliver new capabilities to our customers. As a A&A Project Manager on the A&A team, you will spend the majority of your time working with technical business leaders (such as hardware and software engineering leaders, and technical program managers) to develop and produce A&A related documentation to ensure efficient service onboarding.
The role requires working experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), System Security Plans (SSP), Security Control Traceability Matrices (SCTM), familiarity with the customer environment, and an understanding of existing AWS services. You will draw upon an information security background, critical thinking, and analytic problem solving skills to support A&A activities, recommend improvements as required, and effectively support the delivery of industry leading, secure services to our Federal customers.
Core Responsibilities include:
Coordinate amongst government customers to produce and implement system security packages across cloud infrastructure platforms.
Work across a wide variety of AWS teams to establish and maintain information security documentation, including security questionnaires, SSPs, and SCTMs.
Responsible for reviewing proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential system security risks, and resolving integration issues related to the implementation of new services with the existing cloud infrastructure.
Implement higher level system security requirements such as those resulting from laws, regulations, or government directives by developing long range plans for security systems that anticipate, identify, evaluate, mitigate, and minimize risks associated with cloud infrastructures’ vulnerabilities or perceived vulnerabilities.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen, must currently possess and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
- 5+ years of Assessment and Authorization experience in a related industry (experience owning a program/product/feature, scoping requirements, planning milestones, project management and working with technical teams)
- 5+ years of familiarity with the processes and documentation required to articulate the appropriate system security products or services with stakeholder government customers to define a project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- 1+ years experience architecting information systems for authorization under ICD 503 or DoD Risk Management Framework.
- Current, active US Government Security Clearance at the TS/SCI level with Polygraph.
- DoD Manual 8570 IAM Level III certification
- Solid foundation in service-oriented and web-service technologies
- Experience designing and implementing systems using AWS
- Familiarity with Information Security or Audit frameworks
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Embedded Software Development Engineer, Platform Software System engineering Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Books Ads Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Front End Engineer Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Analyst, FinOps Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Senior Data Scientist, People eXperience and Technology Central Science Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Data Center Technician Amazon Jobs – Jessup, MD
- Sr Logistics Manager – eero Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Program Manager, Strategy and Planning, Abuse Prevention Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Sr. Program Manager, Selling Partner Risk Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Construction Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.