Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Account Executive – Amazon Business Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299269
Job Title: Account Executive .
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We are at the intersection of tech and traditional procurement in the B2B space, developing innovative supply chain solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination, and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide. Amazon Business is a B2B marketplace on Amazon.com that gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of millions of products in a shopping experience built for businesses. The Amazon Business teams are dedicated to developing solutions that combine the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon.
Healthcare Account Executives are responsible for both building, and managing a territory of customers, focused on selling solutions for common industry problems. Solutions require the adoption of Amazon Business features and specific categories of procurement, which transitions customers to a long-term strategic relationship. The primary areas of responsibility include prospecting, expert knowledge of products/features/functionality to offer industry solutions, and developing relationships with buying decision makers across functional areas (e.g., Supply Chain, Finance, IT).
Healthcare Account Executives will ensure recommended solutions meet our customer’s procurement needs and will recommend approaches and alternatives that fit their environment, including but not limited to contracting and competitive requirements unique to public institutions, eProcurement integration, advanced payment, and automated reconciliation processes. The candidate will work closely with customers to manage deployment and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted.
Ideal candidates will have relevant healthcare consultative sales experience and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, New York NY, Tempe AZ and Seattle WA. This position may be able to be located in most major US cities, where an major Amazon office is located serving business customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Meet or exceed quotas for adoption of Amazon Business solutions and features
- Initiate prospect and lead generation activities
- Network with key customer contacts.
- Present and educate customers on Amazon Business solutions that improve supply chain management through innovative e-commerce and technology-led solutions
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Work closely with marketing, selection, business development, customer service, and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience with a focus on acquiring and growing business segments
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale purchasing contracts or software agreements
- Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multi-task driven environment.
- Ability to improve processes and structure to achieve goals
- Strong ability to communicate and present to internal and external senior leadership.
- Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of sales experience selling to healthcare organizations
- 3+ years of sales experience selling to procurement roles
- Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt new process, and run fast
- Senior Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Customer Advisor, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Data Center Technician, Data Center Operations Amazon Jobs – New Albany, OH
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Sr. Business Development, Healthcare, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.