Amazon Advertising LLC
Amazon jobs in New York Area, United States. – Apply for Account Executive Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617446
Job Title: Account Executive
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
This is an opportunity to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Understand Amazon’s display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· 3+ years of B2B sales experience
· Experience with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
· Experience selling digital or online media.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Senior Product Manager – Automotive, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Program Manager, Program Management, Finance Operations Business Partnership Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA.
- System Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Design Technologist Amazon Jos – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- UX Designer, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.