Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Account Manager, Wondery Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728475
Job Title: Account Manager.
WONDERY is looking for a full-time Account Manager to join the Sales Team. We are looking for a highly organized, capable self-starter who learns quickly, thinks critically and is enthusiastic about the podcast medium. As an Account Manager you will play a key role in the success of our Sales Team by strategically building sales plans, accurately processing orders, and optimizing ongoing campaigns in a fast paced sales environment. You will use your excellent communication skills and solution-oriented critical thinking to interact with advertising clients and podcast hosts. Your attention to detail will ensure that information shared internally and externally is accurate and polished. Working at a leading company in a quickly evolving industry, you will be a part of setting new standards and processes for the future.
A day in the life
This role reports to the Sr Account Manager and supports the Account Executives with planning, research, presentations and recaps, account management, campaign optimization and document maintenance.
About the hiring group
WONDERY (An Amazon company) is one of the largest podcast publishers in the US. Launched in 2016, and known for its immersive podcasts, Wondery became the fastest network to join the Top 10 ranker by Podtrac, propelled by hit shows such as Dr. Death, Dirty John, American History Tellers, Business Wars, Hollywood & Crime, and Gladiator. Thirty four of Wondery’s shows have reached #1 on Apple Podcasts, and Wondery is the only publisher to have simultaneously claimed the #1 and #2 ‘Top New Podcasts” slots on an annual Podtrac ranker. In 2020, Wondery launched the Wondery app, it’s new direct-to-consumer product offering the company’s Wondery+ premium service, providing our fans with a new premium listening experience.
The Wondery team includes all kinds of individuals: no matter your race, gender, sexual orientation, mental and physical ability, whether you listen to business podcasts, true crime or audio fiction, or any other quality, you are welcome here. Our team’s personal experiences and unique viewpoints are what shape our narratives, and they form our culture in every area of the company. It is through all of us expressing our own experiences that we can tell the most immersive and engaging stories.
· Work closely with Account Executives to strategize sales plans
· Create client presentations, media schedule proposals, and recaps
· Input planning details and process insertion orders in order management system
· Monitor campaign performance and work with client to optimize
· Work with the billing team to resolve invoicing questions
· Take ownership on sales operations projects
· Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
· 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
· 3 years of media company experience, on sales or buy side
· Experience in client-facing roles
· Excellent organizational skills and precise attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
· Passion for podcasts
· Self-starter and initiative taker
· Able to prioritize effectively
· Resourceful and solution oriented
· Experience using OMS/CRM software
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on start-up environment
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Embedded Software Dev Engineer Amazon Jobs – Burlingame, CA
- Amazon Pop Up Retail Associate – Westfield Old Orchard (Part-Time) Amazon Jobs – Skokie, IL
- Program Manager, Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr PM-T, Emerging Business and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager – Music Personalization Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Inside Account Executive Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Head of AWS Vetting Software Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Mgr, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Amazon Books Lead – Waterside at Marina Del Rey (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.