Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Accountant – Global Financial Accounting & Controls Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1802648
Job Title: Accountant.
Amazon is a pioneering, dynamic, and energetic company that thrives on unique and peculiar ways. We take pride in our single-minded obsession over customer satisfaction and our ability to maintain a curious and vibrant culture no matter how large the company grows. We endeavor to build our legacy as Earth’s most customer-centric company and to continue to cultivate and nourish our innovative environment through our mission to hire the best. If you are a financial accounting professional who consistently exceeds expectations, who dares to make bold decisions, and whose ears perk up at the prospect of a challenge, then Amazon is a place where your career can flourish.
When working at Amazon, your ability to make a difference and take ownership of your career begins on day one. You can expect a collaborative, team-driven environment that encourages employees to learn, be curious, and have a bias for action. Part of this propensity for continuous learning shows itself in Amazon’s strong encouragement of movement and growth within the Accounting department and within the company as a whole. We aim to hire and develop those who will raise the bar over the course of their career at Amazon (and not just in their first position). Amazon’s accounting group offers opportunities at the Accountant level in Legal Entity & Intercompany, Accounting Policy & Reporting, Operations and Capital, Transportation, Payments & Merchant Services, Retail Operations, Digital, and AWS Accounting.
This position will have responsibility for:
· Supporting various aspects of our accounting and reporting process.
· Understanding accounting and financial principles and how to apply them.
· Understand internal control design concepts sufficient to assess the effectiveness of controls in their area and to design new processes and controls for emerging and growing business activities.
· Execute judgments to keep projects moving and ensure the right decisions are reached to close the books each month.
· Strong sense of ownership.
· Analysis of complex processes and systems data.
· 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
· Degree in accounting or related field
· CPA (or equivalent)
· Accounting management experience with Big Four (public) with Fortune 500 clients
· Operational accounting experience with one or more Fortune 500 companies for two or more years
· Working knowledge of the COSO internal control framework and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency
· Familiarity with GAAP research tools and the FASB codification
· Experience working with a fast-paced, high-tech start-up or complex company
· Experience with researching and documenting support for accounting conclusions
· Demonstrated history of solving multiple complex operational and accounting challenges
· Aptitude for team leadership—influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
· Natural propensity for organization and an aptitude for information technology
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Front-End Development Engineer, Fault Injection Simulator and Outpost Console Service Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Manager Product Management- Private Label Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Regional ISM (Weekends) (L5), Amazon Fresh Stores Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Software Development Engineer II, Books and Retail Accessibility Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Critical Environment Tech, ALE DCEO Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Military Recruiting Manager, AWS Mmilitary Programs Team Amazon Jobs – Washington
- Program Manager, Localization, AWS Localization Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. HR Manager, Amazon Air Amazon Jobs – Erlanger, KY
- Global Account Associate Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.