Accounting jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Accountant III Job at CIBC U.S. – Chicago, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense journal entries by compiling/analyzing complex account and transactional information which requires strong analytical judgement to be exercised.
- Prepare reconciliations to ensure the financial statements are accurately stated
- Research and resolve all reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Interact with internal and external audit by analyzing and preparing schedules of various general ledger accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly regulatory and external reporting schedules.
- Participate in continuing educational opportunities that include reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Fulfill any ad hoc responsibilities as required.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with all internal controls, policy, and procedures.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects as assigned by senior management.
- CPA and Public Accounting experience required
- 4 + years’ experience in accounting operations and financial statement and reporting preparation.
- Working knowledge of U.S GAAP and IFRS
- Strong understanding of consolidation accounting and reporting
- Detail oriented, well organized with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with teams functioning in a deadline driven environment.
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel pivot tables/formulas), and experience using accounting software and systems. Working knowledge with data analytics and reporting platforms (such as Alteryx, Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI) preferable.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Accountant Channel Sales Representative Job at ADP – Los Angeles, California, United States
- Senior Portfolio Accountant Job at LaSalle Investment Management – Chicago, IL
- Revenue Accountant Job at Excelitas Technologies Corp. – Waltham, MA
- Senior Accountant Job at Fabric – Atlanta, GA
- Environmental Field Technician – Stack Job at Montrose Environmental Group – Wauconda, IL
- Environmental Coordinator Job at Baffinland – California, United States
- Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Practice Lead Job at Arcadis – Raleigh, NC
- Environmental Project Manager Job at Eastern Environmental Solutions, Inc. – Manorville, NY
- Environmental Project Manager/ Science Advisor (EPM) Job at Southern California Edison (SCE) – Rosemead, CA
- Scrum Master Job at Diverse Lynx – Charlotte, NC
See More: 1,000+ Accounting Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cibcus.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.