Eli Lilly and Company
Administrative assistant jobs in Indiana, USA. – Apply for Administrative Assistant I-III FDE Job at Eli Lilly and Company – Indianapolis, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we serve an extraordinary purpose. We make a difference for people around the globe by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help them live longer, healthier, more active lives. Not only do we deliver breakthrough medications, but you also can count on us to develop creative solutions to support communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional to provide critical administrative support to multiple business partners in a dynamic team environment. The position has a primary focus in one or more assigned business areas, but must coordinate and operate cohesively with colleagues at various levels across all business units. This position requires coordination with business unit colleagues, the administrative assistant community, internal/external business partners and/or vendors. This position requires an exceptional team player who is proactive, organized, detail‐oriented with a strong sense of urgency to complete tasks. This is one of several positions that are part of the ASC Team. This administrative assistant will provide administrative support to business partners in one of those business areas and will report to a Manager of the Administrative Services Center.
Calendaring and Meeting Coordination:
- Proactively maintain daily calendars for multiple business partners; initiate contact and establish good working relationships with others outside of the work group to maximize schedule coordination.
- Manage large, complex meetings at various locations and of various sizes. Assist in the planning logistics by calendaring, identifying/scheduling conference rooms, setting up equipment, ordering materials and/or catering as needed.
Travel And Expenses
- Coordinate and arrange travel, including more complex travel (e.g., international, multi‐city travel) for business partners including (but not limited to) air, hotel and rental car.
- Facilitate and coordinate procuring and/or renewing business partners’ passport and visa for international travel.
- Process expense reports, including complex reports (i.e. multi‐currency and reconciliation of corporate accounts used for business purposes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Embrace change and be adaptable
- Provide direction and guidance to non-supported business partners so they can perform administrative tasks on their own (e.g., calendaring, travel, expense reporting, etc.).
- Attend ASC team meetings as assigned or directed.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Create and maintain group lists, distribution lists, spreadsheets, databases and collaboration sites.
- Assist with administrative tasks in pre‐boarding and onboarding of new employees to the area as requested by the ASC manager and/or business partners.
- Identify innovative techniques to increase productivity across the team.
- Serve as a backup for other administrative assistants to meet workload deadlines or during absences from the office.
- Handle additional administrative support or special projects as assigned by the ASC manager.
- High School Diploma/GED-
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a professional work environment or in administrative/office management/coordinator positions
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Previous experience with travel/expense reporting (Concur experience preferred)
- Prior experience booking travel (Concur experience preferred)
- Complex meeting scheduling (Microsoft Outlook experience preferred)
- Excellent Prioritization/organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience multi-tasking while working in fast-paced environment
- Previous experience providing support for multiple people
- Large meeting coordination/event planning preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs (Outlook, Skype, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with a high level of self-management in a dynamic work environment
- Strong Interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and seek guidance when multiple and competing priorities arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Fluent in English
- This position is for a fixed duration of two years with the potential to extend for up to 4 years.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( [email protected] ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Administrative Assistant IV – TS/SCI w/poly Job at General Dynamics Information Technology – Chantilly, VA
- Admin Assistant III Job at Enbridge – Harrisburg, PA
- Human Resources Coordinator Job at Bolthouse Farms – Tolleson, AZ
- Human Resources Manager Job at DyStar – Cincinnati, OH
- Human Resources Representative Job at Steward Health Care – Rockledge, FL
- Sr. HR Project Manager Job at EPITEC – Benton Harbor, MI
- Human Resources Manager Job at My Brothers’ Keeper – Shakopee, MN
- Medical Assistant- Full-Time – Yorba Linda Job at CareSpot Urgent Care – Yorba Linda, CA
- Certified Medical Assistant Job at Urgent Care for Children – Birmingham, AL
- Medical Assistant-Orthopedics Job at Akron Children’s Hospital – Akron, OH
See More: 1,000+ Administrative assistant Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit lilly.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.