Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Administrative Business Partner Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287596
Job Title: Administrative Business Partner .
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role:
Twitch is hiring an Administrative Business Partner to provide support and collaboration to the Platforms & Services organization. This role will be part of a dynamic EBP Team that requires high organization and responsiveness; and will be reporting directly to the Executive Business Partner Manager. The successful candidate is eager to take on a position that extends beyond traditional administrative responsibilities to involve project management and operational coordination.
• Manage complex calendaring and events based on Executive and Team priorities, while proactively resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Create confidential presentations and correspondence for internal executives and external communications
• Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business; serve as a strategic partner to multiple executives and their extended teams.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodations.
• Manage expense reporting and approval on executives’ behalf.
• Work with other EBPs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies.
• Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events (offsites, All Hands, and conferences) while anticipating conflict’
• Develop processes to improve operations, managing its implementation across the organization
• Manage logistics and strategic coordination of the organization’s operational planning (e.g. organizational budget, headcount planning)
• Available to sit in on executive meetings, while capturing notes and key decisions
• Be a Twitch culture ambassador – create swag, recognition, and team building events
• Manage onboarding of new team members
• 1+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a VP-level executive
• Proficient with Google Suite & Microsoft Office, Slack, Expense & Travel Software
• History of coordinating travel & events within company travel & expense policy
• Twitch knowledge or gaming background
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
• 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
• Flexible PTO
• Commuter Benefits
• Amazon Employee Discount
• Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
• Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington and New Jersey is $55,600 – $97,400 yr and in New York City is $61,200 – $107,100 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch’s internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- System Development Engineer – AWS Route 53, Route 53 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager – Amazon Ads, Tech Learning & Developer Relations Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior Manager – Learning Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Solutions Architect, New APS Service Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. UX Writer/Content Strategist, Music Brand Voice & Strategy Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio, Brand Video Studio Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.