Lineman Jobs in Arizona, USA – Apply for Aerial Lineman Jobs at HMI – Show Low, AZ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Has complete understanding, knowledge, and understanding of aerial line work in telecommunication construction. Has ability to lead subordinates in a crew experience on the job.
The ideal Aerial Telecommunication Lineman will be responsible for new construction, repair and installation of fiber and copper lines and have experience working with the hanging of fiber/copper on power or telecommunication poles.
- Repairs, replaces and relocates aerial and underground cable plant including fiber optic, transportation, distribution and drop cable. Ensures plant construction meets industry standards, is technically reliable and performed in timely and cost efficient manner.
- Repairs and maintains major cable system and structures such as broken lashing, replacing or re-sagging aerial strand, pole transfers, down-guys, aerial to underground conversion, substructure repairs and cable replacements related to system outages, maintenance, rebuilds and emergencies or hazards.
- May responds to and/or participate in emergency and outage situations that require heavy construction capabilities
- Provides support for Lineman crews during all phases of construction activity.
- Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
- 1+ years of experience as a lineman and have the knowledge to detect power space violations and safety issues
- A pre-employment, on site certification may be required. The applicant must successfully show that he/she can complete the essential duties as described to the satisfaction of the construction supervision.
- This position requires significant time doing manual labor functions, walking on uneven ground, working in tight spaces and in general, being overall physically demanding. Must be able to perform heavy physical work and perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to climb pole to cable height using pole climber gaffs.
- Current valid driver’s license (preferably CDL Class-A) with a clean driving record is required.
- Willing to travel to assigned work locations.
- All applicants must follow safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times.
HMI Utilities, LLC, a subsidiary of Henkels & McCoy Group, Inc., is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Gas Distribution and Communications markets throughout North America. Due to our expanding market penetration we are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Laborers to join our growing team.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package to fit the needs of our full-time employees and their families, including: medical, dental, 401(k), company sponsored life and disability insurances and holiday pay.
The Groundman/ Operator will support an aerial and/or underground crew in the construction of telecommunications infrastructure by working on the ground; handling cable, conduit, tools and heavy materials, digging holes and performing other similar work.
Ideal candidate will have good mechanical aptitude, understanding of work practices related to aerial and/or underground utility construction and all the hazards related to this type of work.
- Perform manual labor such as shovel/ broom work, hand digging, trenching, pulling and removing material, job site clean-up and various tasks associated with utility construction.
- Assist crew members in the placement of cable on poles and in ditches, setting pedestals, laying conduit, placing cable in conduit and installing telephone poles.
- Operate hand and power tools for demolition, concrete removal, grading, and other general tasks using company and/or rental equipment.
- Load and unload trucks/ dumpster and haul and hoist materials.
- Participate in daily job briefing and safety meetings and ability to follow instructions and perform assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift, reach, dig and carry heavy objects with frequent lifting up to 50 pounds and infrequent lifting of up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Must be reliable, able to show up on time and be available for overtime during weekdays and/or weekends.
- Labor experience in underground utilities preferred
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- HVAC Mechanic Lead Jobs at Chenega Corporation – Fort Hood, TX
- HVAC /Maintenance Technician Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Berwyn, IL
- HVAC Install Field Manager Jobs at Apex Service Partners – Winter Park, FL
- HVAC Install/Repair Tech Jobs at Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
- HVAC Project Manager Jobs at Jobot – Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Utilities Coordinator – HVAC/R Jobs at JLL – Kalamazoo, MI
- HVAC – Service Technician Job at Talentcare – Golden, CO
- PRIORITY 1: B9 Exp. HVAC Technician/Trainer Jobs at KYYBA Inc – Allen Park, MI
- HVAC Maintenance Specialist (4591) Jobs at National Radio Astronomy Observatory – Socorro, NM
- HVAC Service Technician Jobs at Jobot – Charlotte, NC
See More: 1,000+ Lineman Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit henkels.referrals.selectminds.com.