Air Traffic Controller jobs in California, USA – Apply for Air Traffic Controller Jobs at Serco – Salinas, CA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Are you an Air Traffic Controller looking for a challenging and exciting career? Serco has a great opportunity for you located in Salinas, CA!
Serco is one of the largest non-government Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) in the world. We deliver air traffic control (ATC) services for small and medium regional airports as well as the largest commercial air hub on the globe. Serco is also the only commercial ANSP to provide all the three ATC disciplines: Terminal Tower, Terminal Approach Control, and Enroute Center. No wonder we are one of the largest non-government employers of Air Traffic Controllers in the world!
Air Traffic Control Specialists (ATCS) control air traffic on and within the vicinity of the airport according to established procedures and policies to prevent collisions and minimize delays arising from traffic congestion. They are responsible for the safe, orderly, and expeditious movement of air traffic through the nation’s airspace.
What we offer:
- The rate of pay for this position is $37.93 per hour.
- A $5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS.
As a member of the Air Traffic Control team, you can expect to:
- Answer radio calls from arriving/departing aircraft
- Issue landing/takeoff instructions
- Issue information such as runway usage, wind velocity/direction, visibility, taxiing instructions, and pertinent data on other aircraft operating in vicinity
- Issue air traffic clearances
- Perform critical weather observations as a Limited Aviation Weather Reporting Station (LAWRS) observer, and to disseminate timely weather information to pilots, other air traffic control facilities and other users of the National Airspace System.
- Transfer and receive control of aircraft
- Operate equipment such as: radios, telephones, interphones, computer systems, radar, recording systems, weather equipment, light guns, airport/runway lighting systems, backup equipment, etc.
- Alert Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighters and other first responders to aircraft experiencing emergency situations
- Coordinate with and issue instructions to airport vehicles/personnel
- Maintain and disseminate records of daily operations
- Perform on-the-job training instructor duties as required
Requirements to join the team:
- US Citizenship
- An FAA Second Class Medical Certificate
- A Control Tower Operator (CTO) rating or a Credential with a Tower Rating and 6 months of practical experience in accordance with 14 CFR Part 65.39
- Eligibility to work for Serco under Federal Immigration Laws
- Verification of education and employment references from previous employers including the release of drug and alcohol records
- Passing a pre-employment drug screen
- Receiving an FAA Security clearance (interim and final suitability)
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
Here at Serco, professional development is a top priority. We help our team develop their skills and grow in their careers. If you are an experienced Air Traffic Controller with a prior tower certification or credential who wants to be part of a professional, customer service and safety-oriented organization, please submit your application today!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: email@example.com or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com.
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Air Traffic Control Specialist Jobs at Mojave Air & Space Port – Mojave, CA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Controller Instructor at MSY Jobs at SAIC – New Orleans, LA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Controller Jobs at Serco – King Salmon, AK (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at D01 Jobs at SAIC – Denver, CO (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist – OCONUS Jobs at IAP Worldwide Services – US Virgin Islands (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Terminal Jobs at Amentum – Nevada, MO (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist / Airspace Manager Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service – Edwards, CA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at A80 Jobs at SAIC – Peachtree City, GA (On-site)
- Air Traffic Control Instructor at EUG Jobs at SAIC – Eugene, OR (On-site)
- Air Traffic Ctrl Spec Terminal – Grand Junction, CO (GJT) Jobs at Serco – Grand Junction, CO (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Air Traffic Controller Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-sercona.icims.com.