Amazon warehouse jobs in San Bernardino, California, USA – Apply for Air Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon with $3,000 sign-on bonus job – San Bernardino, CA. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Air Warehouse Team Member – $3,000 sign-on bonus
Job ID: 210054151
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: 2535 E. 3rd St. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.00 or more, plus $3,000 sign-on bonus*
* Limited-time Opportunity
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Joining Amazon as an Air Gateway Team Member is a great way to begin a career, and you don’t need experience to start. Amazon will provide training.
The Air Gateway Team plays a key role in making sure customers get their orders on time. As an Air Gateway Team Member, you will be part of the dedicated team that loads cargo from the warehouse onto aircraft. You may work in a warehouse setting or in an open-air setting near aircraft.
Amazon Air sites operate 24/7 and offer a variety of shift and schedule options to meet your needs, including full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (32 hours), and part-time (less than 30 hours). Shift and schedule availability vary by site location. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a schedule you can count on
Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Bonus applies to full-time and reduced time associates
- Full-time/Reduced time associate must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments. $1,000 payable after 30 days and $2,000 after six months.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence may be required (commercial driver’s license is not required)
- In accordance with FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and DHS (Department of Homeland Security) requirements, applicants must successfully complete a criminal background check to obtain access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA) and must be able to secure the appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing if conducting safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA. Federal law also requires Amazon to determine an applicant’s DOT drug and/or alcohol testing history prior to hiring him/her into a position that would require them to conduct safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA.
Link to apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.