Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Amazon Books Lead – Waterside at Marina Del Rey (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1042
Job Title: Amazon Books Lead.
Pay starts at $16.90 per hour with benefits available
About the Team
Join the Amazon Stores team that launched Amazon Books and Amazon 4-star. Our stores provide a unique, physical extension of Amazon.com through a highly curated assortment of unique in-store shopping experience where customers can discover the next product they’ll love and interact with our knowledgeable and engaging associates. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon, this is the place for you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead Retail Associate who can bring Amazon’s customer obsession to life in a retail environment and make Amazon stores a destination for discovering the best that Amazon.com has to offer, whether that be books, devices, services, or other highly rated products from Amazon.com. You will assist the manager with store operations, maintain a key to the store and have floor leader responsibilities. You will play a vital role in modeling expectations for associates and contribute to a strong culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun.
In this role, you will:
- Be an expert in interacting with customers by effectively using customer engagement strategies and model desired behavior for the rest of the team.
- Maintain deep product knowledge with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and demonstrate product features, pricing, and program offers to customers.
- Provide ongoing training in areas including demo and selling skills, product knowledge, and store operations, and assist manager in identifying training needs.
- Maintain a key to the store and open and close the store following the proper procedures.
- Support floor leader responsibilities including providing peer-to-peer feedback on processes and standards, serving as the escalation point to assist associate peers in solving customer issues where appropriate, training, deploying labor, and ensuring the team takes required breaks and lunches.
- Support supervisory tasks such as scheduling, payroll management, timesheet verification, and time and attendance.
- Participate in associate onboarding and in associate interviews as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer experience and store operations by participating in the development of best practices and continuous product knowledge.
- Assist manager with operational functions, including merchandising, safety, reporting, and supply orders.
- Help identify and communicate barriers and trends that contribute to the customer and associate experience and support the manager in building a strong store culture.
- Troubleshoot on-site, ensuring all product displays are working properly and assisting customers with products they have purchased.
- Work with manager to maintain the physical safety of the merchandise and the store.
- Work in a fast changing and ambiguous environment.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years of experience in retail or customer facing environment, or 1+ years of Amazon experience
- 1+ year experience of floor leader or other leadership capacity, or 1+ years previous Amazon experience
- Prior experience working in Amazon Physical Stores
- Prior merchandising or planogram experience
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Prior experience in training others
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in providing peer-to-peer feedback
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Saint Louis Galleria (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – St Louis, MO
- Amazon Fresh Store Overnight Associate Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Amazon Books Lead – 34th Street (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Amazon Books Lead – Scottsdale Quarter (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Scottsdale, AZ
- Senior UX Program Manager – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Sr Product Designer – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- SDE – Core Video Delivery Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY
- Marketing Manager, Cross-Category Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- BeXT Sr. HR Partner Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.tal.net.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.