Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. Apply for Forensic & Fraud, Senior Auditor Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1610722
Job Title: Forensic & Fraud, Senior Auditor
At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To achieve this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Global Internal Audit is a fast paced, dynamic team focused on business and operational processes, and the technologies that support risk management, governance, and internal controls for the company.
We are seeking a Forensic & Fraud, Senior Auditor to support the Forensics and Fraud Team within Internal Audit.
A day in the life
The Senior Auditor will lead the planning, scoping, execution, and reporting of investigations and advisory projects based on risks identified across various Amazon businesses. This role requires the ability to react quickly, navigate complex business processes and evaluate risks related to processes, regulatory compliance, organizational structure, policy, and technology.
The Senior Auditor must be capable of interacting with business and technical leaders. They must be capable of functioning as a sole contributor as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver investigations to support multiple stakeholders.
Success will require demonstrating high judgement, clear communication, and the need to understand Amazon’s business and risk landscape, both of which evolve quickly.
About the hiring group
The Forensic and Fraud Team leverages industry leading processes, investigative tools and techniques, and emerging technologies to address fraud and misconduct. The team supports fraud risk management initiatives and evaluates enterprise risk.
· Partner with legal to deliver investigations
· Support audit teams in assessing and responding to fraud risk, and collaborate with other risk and compliance functions
· Design and deliver advisory projects to address fraud, waste, and abuse across the business
· Provide subject matter expertise to mitigate fraud
· Support processes to drive accuracy, consistency, and adherence to audit and investigation standards
· BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science, engineering, accounting, finance, math or related field.
· 2+ years work experience in auditing, compliance, risk management, investigations, finance, law or a related field.
· Experience delivering investigations and forensic projects (Anti-bribery and corruption, Asset Misappropriation, Financial Statement Fraud, General Fraud & Misconduct)
· Experience in developing fraud risk assessments
· CPA, CA, CFE, CIA, MBA or related certification
· Experience working with legal counsel to deliver investigations
· Internal audit and risk management experience
· Project management of cross functional projects
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral skills
· Big 4 accounting or consulting experience
· Exceptional organizational and project-management skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and summarize data
· Experience delivering cross border projects and programs.
- Data Scientist Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Amazon Books Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Front End Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Vancouver, WA
- Principal DEI Program Manager Amazon jobs – New York Area, NY
- Base Building Tech II Amazon Jobs – Hebron, KY
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Brooklyn Park, MN
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Oshkosh, WI
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.