Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617520
Job Title: Project Manager
Ring is looking for a full time functional project manager to join our Administrative Operations (Admin Ops) team in support of our Facilities Organization. You’ll be working with our Admin Ops team to execute cross-functional projects and program development focused on administrative systems, operational efficiency, and any change management.
A day in the life
You will work within the Ring Real Estate & Facilities Organization to drive efficiency, process improvement, and ensure the effective support of potential new programs. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
About the hiring group
The Administrative Operations (Admin Ops) team sits within Ring’s Global Real Estate and Facilities organization. Admin Ops supports cross-functional projects and program development focused on administrative systems, operational efficiency, and any change management initiatives within the organization.
• Leads projects and implements processes that support workplace productivity
• Collaborates with internal teams to define and deliver software solutions that support operations
• Works with the Admin Ops lead PM to standardize tools for Real Estate and Facility operations (e.g. project management tools, templates, document repository, etc)
• Manages third party software vendor negotiations, delivery of services, and internal implementation
• Dives deep, researches and reports on emerging technologies in workplace systems
• Responsible for budgeting and forecasting facility systems integration platforms
• Drives technical components of new and existing system development and expansion to lead projects to completion (ex: ticketing system build out and/or integration)
• Keeps program artifacts up to date and other project documents, and manages repository
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in workplace strategies (Facilities, Office, Administration, HR)
• 2+ years of project/program management experience
• Experience with leading 3rd party teams and working with vendors
• Experience with change management
• Experience with procedure development and implementation
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• Experienced use of MS Suite/Suite/MAC and PC skills
• Experience with Project Management Software (Asana, Smartsheets) and Atlassian application suite (Confluence, JIRA)
• Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-pace environment
• Familiarity with office technology software
• Demonstrated ability to manage project/task prioritization, project planning, and schedule development
• Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups
• Confident communicator (written and oral) skills
• Able to travel 10-20% time domestically and internationally
- System Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Design Technologist Amazon Jos – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- UX Designer, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Principal Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Medford, MA.
- AWS Principal Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.