Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. Apply for Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1610763
Job Title: Software Development Engineer II
As part of a new and growing team, you will be iterating on new features and products to help drive innovation and expansion. You will work on cross-functional and cross-domain opportunities; tackle challenging projects aim to accelerate experimentations in Alexa; and build out operating mechanisms and technology to enable novel customer experiences.
This role is exciting for engineers who love to apply startup mindset to their day-to-day, enjoy working cross-functionally to master both business and technology knowledge, and passionate about building engineering best practices. If you are looking for opportunity to learn, grow and lead, this is the position for you.
A day in the life
· Service and architecture design
· Coordinate cross team dependencies
· Mentoring new and junior members on the team
· Production services support
About the hiring group
· We are a new & growing team working on greenfield projects in Alexa Monetization space
· Our projects span from E-2-E and we cover both rendering on Alexa and backend integration with other Amazon systems
· We are eager to learn from each other
Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. This customer-facing program will help them get the most from their Alexa enabled devices.
Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. This customer-facing program will help them get the most from their Alexa enabled devices. If you’re not familiar with Alexa and Skills you can learn more here: https://developer.amazon.com/public/solutions/alexa.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of an innovative, customer facing, life-impacting product, and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, but the solid management and resources of a Fortune 100 company, we’d love to chat!
If you are holding out for an opportunity to:
· Make a huge impact as an individual
· Be part of a team of smart and passionate professionals who will challenge you to grow every day
· Solve difficult challenges using your expertise in coding elegant and practical solutions
· Create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
And you are experienced with…
· Writing highly efficient, testable, quality code written with Java, C++, or C# (or another excellent OO language)
· Application scaling, resiliency, availability, and failover
· Obsessing over creating world class user experiences
· Succeeding as a key contributor to technical projects
· Taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
And you constantly look for opportunities to…
· Innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies
· Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
· Automate processes otherwise performed by humans
· Learn from others and help grow those around you
- Amazon Books Retail Associate Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Front End Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Vancouver, WA
- Principal DEI Program Manager Amazon jobs – New York Area, NY
- Base Building Tech II Amazon Jobs – Hebron, KY
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Brooklyn Park, MN
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Oshkosh, WI
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Job at Amazon – New Century, KS
- Warehouse Team Member $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Job at Amazon – Sacramento, CA
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Groveland, FL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.