Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York Area, United States. – Apply for Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617470
Job Title: Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning
Join a team working on cutting-edge science to innovate ad experiences for Amazon shoppers!
Amazon is building a world class advertising business and defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales of merchandise. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
We are looking for Senior/Leade Applied Scientist for the Sponsored Products Supply team. Sponsored Products helps merchants, retail vendors, and brand owners succeed via native advertising that grows incremental sales of their products sold through Amazon. The Search Supply team works on complex engineering, optimization, econometric, and user-experience problems in order to deliver relevant product ads on Amazon search pages world-wide. Using a combination of big-data analytics, machine learning and experimentation, our scientists develop insights and optimizations that enable the monetization of Amazon online and mobile search properties while enhancing the experience of Amazon shoppers.
As a Senior Applied Scientist leader on this team you will:
· Act as the technical leader in Machine Learning and drive full life-cycle Machine Learning projects.
· Lead technical efforts within this team and across other teams.
· Build machine learning models, perform proof-of-concept, experiment, optimize, and deploy your models into production.
· Run A/B experiments, gather data, and perform statistical analysis.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and serving.
· Work closely with software engineers to assist in productionizing your ML models.
· Research new machine learning approaches.
· Recruit Applied Scientists to the team and act as a mentor to other scientists on the team.
Why you will love this opportunity: Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class advertising business. This team defines and delivers a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our solutions generate billions in revenue and drive long-term growth for Amazon’s Retail and Marketplace businesses. We deliver billions of ad impressions, millions of clicks daily, and break fresh ground to create world-class products. We are a highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving team with an entrepreneurial spirit – with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate.
Impact and Career Growth: You will invent new experiences and influence customer-facing shopping experiences to help suppliers grow their retail business and the auction dynamics that leverage native advertising; this is your opportunity to work within the fastest-growing businesses across all of Amazon! Define a long-term science vision for our advertising business, driven from our customers’ needs, translating that direction into specific plans for research and applied scientists, as well as engineering and product teams. This role combines science leadership, organizational ability, technical strength, product focus, and business understanding.
Team video https://youtu.be/zD_6Lzw8raE
· PhD degree with 4 years of applied research experience or a Masters degree and 6+ years of experience of applied research experience
· 3+ years of experience in building machine learning models for business application
· Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
· Published research work in academic conferences or industry circles.
· Experience in building large-scale machine-learning models and infra for online recommendation, ads ranking, personalization, or search, etc.
· Technical leadership in machine learning.
· Effective and crisp verbal and written communication skills with non-technical and technical audiences.
· Experience working with very large real-world data sets and building scalable models from big data.
· Successful industry experience.
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
· Exhibits excellent business judgment; balances business, product, and technology very well.
- Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA.
- System Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Design Technologist Amazon Jos – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- UX Designer, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Principal Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Medford, MA.
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.