Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr Partner Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1616138
Job Title: Sr Partner Operations Manager
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to Kindle Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. PVCO’s (Prime Video Content Operations) core mission is to receive and ingest content from our partner studios and networks, maintain it through the publishing process, and ensure it makes its way to the site on-time and in pristine condition to support our rapidly expanding service.
A day in the life
Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, consistently leaving it better than you found it.
Contribute to defining product value propositions, advantages, and limitations.
Be engaged in product development with our product managers and our engineering teams, ensuring operator use cases are correctly represented.
Driving operational efficiency by continually refining operational processes and influencing product/engineering teams to enable automation.
About the hiring group
Our mission is to make available to Prime Video customers the largest and highest quality, and most enriched catalog of video content anywhere in the world. We aim to create a friction-free self-service delivery experience that meets the needs of all studio partners regardless of size, budget, location, language, or technical capability. By doing so, we remove distribution limitations and level the playing field across studios, so every title is available to every customer worldwide and the best content wins.
In this role, you will own partner studio relationships, publish content and focus on improving core performance metrics and overall partner success. You will own informing the product and engineering teams on operational tooling requirements to support our business growth and operational efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to deliver results through influence. Must have a proven track record on taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
· 3+ years of demonstrated results as a program manager in a technical, e-commerce, or media-related environment.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to function with business owners to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
· Strong process improvement background and experience.
· Demonstrated success in solving analytical problems.
· Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a shown ability to influence others.
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
· Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain
· Ability to understand customers and their behavior in order to drive new feature development
· Ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Manager, Digital Supply Chain Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Program Manager, Just Walk Out as a Service Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Delivery Station Liaison Amazon Jobs – Garland, TX.
- Software Engineer, Prime Video API Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Program Manager, Family & Bereavement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Recruiter – Non-Tech Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Alexa Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Transportation Specialist Lead Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- UX Designer, AWS FinTech Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.