Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Senior Program Manager, Communities Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1616190
Job Title: Senior Program Manager, Communities
The Selling Partner Communities (SPC) organization builds lasting connections with and among our Selling Partners, helps drive their success, and ensures that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon’s stores are a great place for our Selling Partners to build and maintain thriving businesses. We achieve this by: (1) Proactively communicating and actively engaging in multi-directional channels for Selling Partners and Amazon, (2) Fostering an active and helpful community and information exchange among Selling Partners; (3) Understanding Selling Partners’ perceptions of, and being internal advocates to improve, their experience selling on Amazon; and (4) Accelerating and strengthening evangelism, advocacy and partnerships among and on behalf of Selling Partners.
We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager who will help build, and own a programmatic approach to manage Seller feedback across Seller Forums and social media. They will work closely with engineering, product management, community management, marketing, analytics, and executive teams to support building the technology, metrics, and processes to deliver an excellent Selling Partner experience regardless of where Selling Partners engage.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. They will be highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
· Own the development and management of the program plans, ensuring that all activities are completed on a timely basis to the highest possible standards.
· Work across multi-disciplinary teams on individual projects, features and launches to track progress, milestones, issues and risks
· Use the ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) framework to select projects, define scope and performance and develop roadmap to document processes, improve efficiency and/or Selling Partner experience.
· Build metrics/reporting/analytics to measure and improve process quality and productivity.
· Create and deliver mechanisms for closed loop feedback with Selling Partners
· Manage, analyze, and communicate relevant results to senior leadership
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of project/program management and facilitation of process improvement initiatives across business operations and technology
· Master’s degree
· Outstanding interpersonal skills – decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate and inspire others.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Experience influencing stakeholders at executive level, and working across technical and non-technical teams to deliver results
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
· Strong analytic approach and bias for data-based judgment.
· Experience leveraging customer insights to drive product decisions.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to operate autonomously, roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done; general manager / owner mentality
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Customer Solutions Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Customer Solutions Leader Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Economist Amazon jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Airway Heights, WA.
- Sr. Manager, Product Management , Tech Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- System Development Engineer II, Linux/Containers/Bottlerocket Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Security Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.