Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs -Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1616178
Job Title: Community Manager – Seller Forums
The Selling Partner Communities (SPC) organization builds lasting connections with and among our Selling Partners, helps drive their success, and ensures that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon’s stores are a great place for our Selling Partners to build and maintain thriving businesses. Forums are used by over a million Selling Partners to connect with each other and Amazon, and get important information and advice on how to successfully run their Amazon business.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Community Manager who wants to play a critical role in shaping our community engagement efforts with Selling Partners in Amazon’s Forums and beyond. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership, and thrives in an ambiguous environment where they can have a direct impact on Selling Partners’ experience with Amazon. They enjoy building relationships internally and externally, have excellent communication skills and high judgement.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
· Gaining a deep understanding of our global Selling community and their needs by building authentic and meaningful relationships with and between Amazon Sellers.
· Demonstrating expert knowledge of Selling Partners’ business trends, pain points and tools available, and tailoring guidance to those needs
· Leading efforts to build and contribute to healthy, 2-way conversation between Amazon and Sellers via on and off Amazon channels; offering Sellers insight into Amazon’s perspective.
· Developing expertise in Amazon subject matter, and actively engaging in conversation with Sellers to clarify/update information, correct misperceptions, and ask probing questions around selling on Amazon that allow us to share feedback with product teams.
· Identifying emerging trends in Seller Forums and sharing with Amazon teams to ensure we are addressing Seller needs.
· Developing and contributing to online engagement plans, and creating regular touchpoints that drive users to log in, consume, and engage with content and other community members in Seller Forums.
· Promoting a sense of community and inclusion across Selling Partners and team members.
Bachelor’s degree or higher
4+ years’ relevant experience
Experience working in marketing, PR, social media, community engagement or with small businesses.
Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, OneNote, and SharePoint.
Strong attention to detail, analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to use data to make decisions
Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations with a “Can-do” attitude
Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in composing concise, engaging and relevant responses.
- Senior Program Manager, Communities Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Customer Solutions Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Customer Solutions Leader Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Economist Amazon jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Airway Heights, WA.
- Sr. Manager, Product Management , Tech Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- System Development Engineer II, Linux/Containers/Bottlerocket Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.