Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for UX Designer, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply
Job ID: 1617572
Job Title: UX Designer, Alexa Hub
We are looking for a UX designer to create customer-facing worldwide experiences working on a variety of customer journeys and across multiple products. This role will also help us develop the vision for the future state of the Alexa Hub MLP (https://www.amazon.com/b?node=21576558011). If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join us!
A day in the life
This role works closely with our Domain product marketing teams, Hardware marketing, Analytics team, in addition to Social + Brand teams, as well as our PM team and tech org to develop and launch new capabilities on Amazon.com and other surfaces like Echo Show or the Alexa App.
About the hiring group
This team is fun, driven, and holds an high bar for customer facing experiences. We have a great mix of new to Amazon and tenured leaders, which affords us role as a highly trusted stakeholder across the org. From crossword puzzles, to team escape rooms, to raising awareness on diverse issues, and having each others back, across Alexa Marketing, we have something for nearly everyone and a positive and collaborative vibe. We are proud of our work, and we keep the bar high and autonomy high. If you like being on the cutting edge, come work with us.
· Lead the end-to-end UX Design for multiple Alexa’s Engagement + Product Marketing surfaces and projects
· Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
· Create designs that deliver visual impact and influence to increase user engagement and conversion. – Conduct design experimentation and metrics analysis pre and post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts and prototypes.
· Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
· Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
· Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency
· 5+ years of experience in delivering design solutions as a UX designer, or interaction designer.
· An online portfolio or samples of work on resume, demonstrating experience creating great end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns, across desktop and mobile devices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Proficiency designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Keynote, and InVision
· Experience designing end customer facing products
· Experience working in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
· Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
· Unflappable good humor, courtesy and ability to build rapport with stakeholders, designers, developers and leaders
· Capacity to own and drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks
· Talent for crafting imaginative and innovative design solutions while maintaining user expectations through pattern consistency and interaction harmony
· Understanding of the current state of technology and best practices
· Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, web-based information architecture and design—understand accepted UX process standards well enough to be entitled to selectively abandon them
· Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography
· Experience creating and maintaining a style guide or design system
· Background creating accessible designs
- Senior Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
- Technical Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Principal Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Medford, MA.
- AWS Principal Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – AWS Region Build Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- WW Sr. Program Manager Returns & ReCommerce Amazon Jobs – Pennsylvania Furnace, PA.
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs -Seattle, Washington
- Senior Program Manager, Communities Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.