Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617568
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home
Our team is helping to grow Alexa smart home customers.
A day in the life
Our homes are an important part of our daily experiences, now more than ever. They are where life happens, where we grow up, where we laugh, bond and feel safe and secure. Smart homes help make our lives easier, safer and more entertaining. You will have a chance to lead our customer strategy of how we help customers build and connect their Smart Home.
About the hiring group
We are looking to hire an experienced product manager who will define and expand our smart home sales and marketing strategy. Including building programs that help customers to start and expand their smart home. You will be joining a passionate, fun team where everyone is focused on delivering significant impact for our customers. You have demonstrated experience in driving results with a team on a new or current product, have an interest in tech launches and development, and want to improve the customers experience on Amazon.
-build out strategies and plans to help customers adopt smart home
-deep dive smart home products and features
-work across multiple cross-functional teams to build the right experiences for our customer
-develop sales and marketing strategies for your key areas and features
-build the yearly plan and track to key goals across the organization
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, psychology, or computer science
· 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales and/or product management
· A background in technology sales and marketing – ideally smart home product experience
· Experience with smart home products and brands
· Experience in consumer electronics or technology sector
· Experience working cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, Retail, Business Development and Research
· Experience in data analysis that lead to strategic recommendations
· Good communication skills
· Project management experience and attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and goals
- Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- UX Designer, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Account Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Principal Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Medford, MA.
- AWS Principal Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer – AWS Region Build Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- WW Sr. Program Manager Returns & ReCommerce Amazon Jobs – Pennsylvania Furnace, PA.
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs -Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.