Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in Illinois, United States. – Apply for Amazon Fresh Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Westmont, IL. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1747643
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Assistant Store Manager.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who can bring Amazon’s customer obsession to life in a retail environment. You will direct day-to-day store operations and lead a team of engaged retail associates to deliver a best-in-class shopping experience for customers. You will play a vital role in maintaining a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, safety, and fun.
Key job responsibilities
In this role, you will:
· Act as the leader on duty in the store, focused on delivering results while enabling a positive customer and employee experience.
· Manage a team of associates, including relaying expectations, managing performance, providing regular feedback, and supporting career development.
· Delegate effectively to drive exceptional results in your stores, including executing standard operating procedures, identifying areas of improvement, implementing solutions, and providing ongoing feedback to store employees.
· Maintain a positive employee culture built on Customer Obsession and Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
· Maintain a culture of engagement by routinely listening to feedback from leaders, associates, and customers and implementing solutions to solve problems.
· Identify areas of opportunity, determine root causes, and seek support to implement solutions to continuously improve the overall performance and culture of the store.
· Perform store walks and engage with associates on the floor, modeling behaviors of success and jumping in to fulfill associate activities when needed to provide a great customer experience or develop others.
· Maintain a safe, clean, and secure environment to ensure the security of all employees, customers, and products in your store.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
A day in the life
Assistant Store Managers are experienced in leading large teams to deliver against standard operating procedures. Assistant Store Managers are natural operators who are comfortable with change and are always looking for ways to improve their operation. Assistant Store Managers demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent ownership, the ability to meet deadlines, a willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to the customer and employee experience.
About the team
Amazon Stores is a unique extension of Amazon.com that focuses on in-person shopping experiences through our retail stores. We are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers love. If you enjoy being both an operator and an inventor and you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is making history and breaking new ground for Amazon’s retail stores, this is the place for you.
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 4+ years of retail or operations experience, or 2+ years of Amazon experience
· 2+ years of people management experience leading teams of 20 or more, or 2+ years of Amazon experience
· Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
· High School or equivalent diploma
· 4+ years of retail or operations experience, or 1+ years of Amazon experience
· 2+ years of people management experience leading teams of 20 or more, or 1+ years of Amazon experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related area.
· Experience working independently in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and implement effective solutions.
· Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Passion for Amazon and committed to delighting customers.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior SAP Manufacturing Analyst, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM – SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) Analyst Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Amazon Assistant Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Oak Lawn, IL
- Supply Chain Manager I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Go Grocery Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC
- Sales Strategy & Operations Leader Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Voice SDK Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Field Transportation Lead Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa Monetization Services Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Hardlines Private Brands Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, On Road Driver Experience Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.