Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 3011
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth’s Best Employer and most customer centric company. Because of this, Fresh Associates strive to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a guide along a customer’s grocery shopping adventure. If you have a passion for putting a smile on someone’s face and want to be part of a tech-forward unique grocery experience, this is the job for you!
As a Meat and Seafood Associate, you get to delight customers by providing a WOW experience in our Meat and Seafood Department! Some responsibilities may include:
Meat and Seafood Associate:
- Ensures a fresh and appealing meat and seafood display by keeping it stocked with quality, non-expired, products
- Provides excellent service to customers by answering general questions, providing recommendations and offering sampling when applicable
- Maintains a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
- Full availability required between the hours of 4AM-11PM; Shifts will be up to 8 hours long, sometime between 4AM and 11PM. Shifts will not span the entire 4AM-11PM time frame.
- Overnight- Full availability required between 10PM-6:30AM
Why You’ll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to cross train for other
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- HR Business Partner II – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – MARKHAM, IL
- Strategic Account Executive, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Director Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- ServiceNow Developer Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Program Manager, Aircraft Heavy Maintenance, Global Technical Operations, Amazon AIR Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – ROCHELLE, IL
- Sr. Manager, Owned Channels, Amazon Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
- Corporate Counsel, Business Conduct & Ethics Investigations Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.tal.net.