Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 3036
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth’s Best Employer and most customer centric company. Because of this, Fresh Associates strive to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a guide along a customer’s grocery shopping adventure. If you have a passion for putting a smile on someone’s face through delicious food, we’ve got the job for you!
As a Prepared Foods Cook, you get to delight customers by creating, making and packaging tasty take home treats! Some responsibilities may include:
Prepared Foods Associate
- Prepare fresh items such as pizza and cold salads according to Amazon Fresh safety and quality guidelines.
- Ensure all prepared items are weighed, labeled, dated, packaged and rotated according to Amazon Fresh standards
- Interact with customers in an energetic way by answering questions, providing recommendations and sampling when applicable.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
- Full availability required between the hours of 4AM-11PM; Shifts will be up to 8 hours long, sometime between 4AM and 11PM. Shifts will not span the entire 4AM-11PM time frame.
- Overnight- Full availability required between 10PM-6:30AM
Why You’ll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to cross train for other departments.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Liverpool, NY
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Sparrows Point, MD
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Lacey, WA
- Technical Product Manager – AMZ6144302 Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Technical Program Manager – AMZ6441049 Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6376887 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6386284 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Product Manager Tech, Kindle Direct Publishing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Enterprise Sales Rep NY, AWS Sports, New York Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.tal.net.