Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2980
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Produce Associate.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth’s Best Employer and most customer centric company. Because of this, Fresh Associates strive to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a guide along a customer’s grocery shopping adventure. If you have a passion for putting a smile on someone’s face and want to be part of a tech-forward unique grocery experience, this is the job for you!
As a Produce Associate, you get to delight customers by providing a WOW experience in our Produce Department! Some responsibilities may include:
- Ensures a fresh and appealing produce display by keeping it stocked with quality products.
- Provides excellent service to customers by answering general questions, providing recommendations.
- Monitors and replenishes displays regularly to prevent spoilage or expired products
- Maintains a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
- Dependent on role, most associates must be able to work flexible hours including, weekends and holidays
Why You’ll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to cross train for other departments.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of customer service experience.
- Sr. Software Dev. Engineer, Benefits Technology – Global Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- SDE II, Benefits Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Administrative Business Partner Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- System Development Engineer – AWS Route 53, Route 53 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager – Amazon Ads, Tech Learning & Developer Relations Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior Manager – Learning Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.tal.net.