Amazon Retail LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Bellevue, WA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1637
Job Title: Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead.
Pay starts at $20.55 per hour with benefits available.
Join the Amazon Fresh team in Bellevue. Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store designed from the ground up to offer a seamless grocery shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online.
Learn more about Amazon Fresh: amazon.com/freshstores
As a Lead, you will contribute to a vibrant culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You ensure that all operations in your area are occurring as expected. You have a strong attention to detail and are an expert in processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and communicating barriers to the manager. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment and can effectively prioritize multiple tasks. Most importantly, you enjoy learning new things, love to delight our customers, and contribute to a strong team culture in the store.
What You Do:
- Ensure consistent execution of inventory workflow processes, helping associates with standard operating procedures
- Act as a floor leader for associate questions and customer escalations
- Support associate onboarding and provide ongoing process training as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and communicating barriers to success
- Work with a manager to maintain the high quality and safety standards
- Troubleshoot customer issues, modeling desired behavior for the team and escalating to a manager as needed
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Use systems to scan, process, and count inventory
- Operate point-of-sale (POS) systems and handle cash
- Maintain cleanliness of the work environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- One of the following: 3+ years in a customer-facing environment, 1+ year at Amazon, or work experience at an Amazon Physical Store
- One of the following: 1+ year of floor leadership, 1+ year at Amazon, or work experience at an Amazon Physical Store
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- Interest in learning new skills and contributing to many different zones within the store
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Irvine, CA (Overnight Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Hazardous Waste Coordinator Amazon Jobs – Oxnard, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate- Flex Position- Moorpark, CA – $1500 Sign-on Bonus through 2/20/22 Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Bellevue, WA (Overnight Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Principal Product Manager Tech, Amazon Publisher Services, APS Connections Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
- Sr. Program Manager , Executive Development Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Senior Product Manager- Tech, Physical Stores Finance Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Startup Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Software Engineer – AWS Fargate Data Plane Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Voice of the Customer, Startup Product Strategy Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.tal.net.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.