Amazon warehouse jobs in Orlando, Florida, USA – Apply for Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Orlando, FL. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Warehouse Team Member (Seasonal, Full-Time)
Job ID: 200042125
Job Type: Full time
Required shift times: Full time, Part-Time, Morning, Afternoon
Location: Orlando, FL and Davenport, FL
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Earn $15.00/hr or more
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS – Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
AMAZON FRESH WAREHOUSES (2 Hour or Less Delivery) – Become a part of Amazon’s super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. We offer fresh, frozen, and packaged groceries, so you’ll work in varying climates from room temperature to freezer environments. We will provide you with the right gear to stay warm during the colder parts of your shift. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own.* Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
*Full-time and part-time roles with set schedules may also be available.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Moreno Valley, CA
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Kansas City, MO
- Warehouse Team Member – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Teterboro, NJ
- Warehouse Team Member $500 Sign-on Bonus Jobs at Amazon – Lockbourne, OH
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Shepherdsville, KY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.