Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Amazon Robotics – Software Development Engineer (SDE) – Summer 2023, Robotic Strategy and Concepts Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289497
Job Title: Amazon Robotics – Software Development Engineer .
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
This role is a 3 month internship to join AR full time (40 hours/week) from May/June– August/September 2023. Amazon Robotics Internship opportunities will be based in the Greater Boston Area, in our state-of-the-art facilities in Westborough, MA. This campus provide a unique opportunity for interns to have direct access to robotics testing labs and manufacturing facilities.
- Identifying and developing software solutions to current business problems
- Creating milestones and deliverables and tracking status with team
- Participating in daily scrums and reviews with development teams
- Developing design documentation and leading reviews with other interns and engineers
- Writing code and unit tests and integrating code with other software and hardware components
- Utilizing Amazon Robotics and Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies
- Delivering a final presentation to managers and engineers on the successes and challenges of their internship and the business value they have contributed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical field of study
- Completion of at least junior year of degree program is required, graduating December 2023 or later
- Degree program in computer science, electrical engineering, applied math or other algorithmic-centric discipline
- Experience in Python
- Experience with relational databases
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, distributed, multi-tiered systems, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong understanding of Angular or React.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving skills and effective communication
- Interest in Robotics including coursework or clubs.
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr. Partner Development Manager Tech, Strategic Partner Development and Support Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Game Designer, Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Front End Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Abuse Prevention Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – Portland, OR
- Senior Solutions Architect – Analytics, Specialist Solutions Architecture, Analytics Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs -Huntington Beach, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.