Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Illinois, United States. – Apply for Amazon Web Services Enterprise Sales Representative Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642851
Job Title: Amazon Web Services Enterprise Sales Representative.
The AWS Enterprise Sales Team
The AWS Sales team is responsible for serving the needs of medium to large enterprise customers. We take pride in leading customers through an accelerated and innovative cloud journey and creating long-term business relationships of value and trust.
As part of the AWS Sales team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a motivated team that values and encourages diversified perspectives and ideas to best equip customers with the most innovative and comprehensive solutions.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will drive digital transformation through meaningful engagement with C-level executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses of your customers. In this role, you will represent the entire portfolio of AWS products and services across the strategic accounts you manage within the Enterprise customer market segment. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 7+ years of enterprise account management experience
· BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
· 10+ years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience
· 7+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
· Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
· 7+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
· A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.