Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Georgia, United States. – Apply for Customer Solutions Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1616241
Job Title: Customer Solutions Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to accelerate innovation, become more agile, and lower costs.
AWS is seeking a Customer Solutions Manager (CSM) to help customers realize sustained business value by accelerating their customer transformation journey. The successful candidate will help the customer design and rapidly execute strategic migrations to the AWS cloud and build modern, cloud native solutions that fulfil their highest ambitions. You will work backwards from customer objectives, utilize AWS best practices developed over thousands of engagements, and design and execute an end-to-end frictionless cloud adoption experience. Your customers capture the full potential of AWS’ industry-leading solutions. As a CSM, you are a thought leader with a strategic, insurgent business mindset. You use your technical acumen, program management, organizational change management, and communication skills to problem solve, challenge the status quo, and align a broad range of multidisciplinary teams including sales, solution architecture, enterprise support, product development, professional services, and partners.
You will earn trust across the customer’s organization, identify strategic opportunities, uncover cloud use cases, establish roadmaps and actionable program plans, capture success criteria, orchestrate advanced technical architectures, and establish programmatic governance. You own and drive execution excellence for the end-to-end customer cloud journey (e.g., technical, operational, organizational, and educational) that span IT teams, executives, and business units.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and thrive in ambiguous, entrepreneurial environments. You will pay attention to detail but think big on behalf of our customers. As a CSM, you have a business outcome mindset, broad technical background, and a driven problem-solver. You are a team player, use data to make decisions, express yourself thoughtfully verbally and in writing, and are passionate about delivering Earth’s most customer-centric experiences.
At AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We have 10 employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
The successful candidate will:
· Contributes to business and technical discussions and asks relevant questions to uncover dependencies.
· Working knowledge in multiple relevant technology domain areas (e.g., compute, hardware, network, software, big data, security, etc.). Has some experience and/or deeper understanding in at least one technology area.
· Considers the larger picture (e.g., efficiency, availability, operability, scalability, risks, business goals, customer experience, etc.). Able to balance customer needs with engineering teams, both of whom have to build, maintain, and extend features for the life of the solution. Incorporates these requirements into recommendations.
· Can convey detailed technical knowledge (verbally, in writing, and via diagram) to both internal and external teams.
· Ability to actively participate in customer technical discussions and provide guidance on best practice.
· Sees patterns; makes connections to improve program/process efficiency. Knows what solutions exist elsewhere and how they can be connected.
Has an understanding of relevant of services and/or products, or similar industry technology.
· 5+ years of experience leading large-scale, technical or engineering programs with a proven record of thought leadership, business case development, realizing customer benefits, and successful program completion
· 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with customer executives, technologists and/or partners to solve business problems with advanced technologies
· Experience in a direct or matrixed role leading technical and non-technical transformation project teams with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams
· A history of problem solving and innovation developing technology programs and working across customer organizations
· Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
· Ability to travel up to 15% as needed
· Direct experience implementing cloud services including migrations and modernization projects
· Knowledge of AWS Services and Solutions
· Proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and work in fast paced, ambiguous environments
· Ability to credibly coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements
· Project management certification or training such as PMP, Scrum, or other Agile experience and certification
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Customer Solutions Leader Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Economist Amazon jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Airway Heights, WA.
- Sr. Manager, Product Management , Tech Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- System Development Engineer II, Linux/Containers/Bottlerocket Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Security Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Security Engineer Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.