Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for AWS Principal Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1615913
Job Title: AWS Principal Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Business Partner
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our success depends on building an inclusive environment that values talented individuals from all backgrounds. If you’re passionate about building diverse teams and fostering equity and inclusion, this is your chance to make a difference. We are seeking an influential, highly motivated and organized Inclusion, Diversity and Equity (ID&E) leader to drive the ID&E strategies across two AWS Utility Computing VP businesses. This role reports into the ID&E Leader for the AWS Utility Computing and Security businesses.
This role is responsible for managing and driving organization-wide strategies that are currently in flight in order to build diversity, equity and create an inclusive environment that supports a global employee base. You will partner with recruiting, HR and managers to engage people of all backgrounds on ID&E programs. You will leverage data as well as anecdotal evidence to define and evaluate the success of program elements, and operationalize the strategies by providing monthly/quarterly ID&E business reviews. You will collaborate across the AWS global ID&E organization to align what we do in our org with other programs and efforts. This role requires the ability to influence leaders and team members across the globe, requiring that you are a collaborative individual who is able to both influence without authority and work with significant autonomy and ambiguity.
· Earn trust across a range of levels and disciplines; act as an ID&E subject matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge and taking a balanced consultative and systematic approach to enable the organization to achieve measurable results.
· Operationalize monthly business reviews on status of ID&E goals on key programs and initiatives.
· Build and drive ID&E program objectives through program management and defined project plans; manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process roll-out and ongoing support.
· Collaborate closely with HR, talent management, recruitment, and business partners, to define priorities, goals, and measures of success.
· Educate the business on ID&E topics, and advocate for marginalized communities in the industry. Consult on topics such as systemic oppression, racial injustice, intersectionality, allyship, unconscious bias, privilege, and colorism.
· Develop effective engagement with leaders through facilitation, and presentations on ID&E topics. Inspire leaders at all levels to drive prioritization of and commitment to ID&E goals.
· Drive culture change around inclusion and equity to attract and retain world-class diverse talent to be responsive to customer’s needs.
· Provide leadership coaching, when appropriate, to managers and Directors/VPs via one-to-one and group interactions.
· Proactively identify risks/issues, providing solutions, resolving risks/issues, and overcoming hurdles to drive results.
· Think big to identify the root causes of any failure to meet ID&E goals; devise solutions with a holistic and long-term perspective.
Work location flexibility available; preferred Seattle, WA or Arlington, VA.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 10+ years’ experience working in an HR or business function
· 5+ years program management experience specifically in Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity (ID&E)
· 5+ years change management experience
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ID&E principles
· Demonstrated experience building and executing successful programs
· Experience leading large scale change management initiatives
· Business acumen, analytical skills, reliability and sound judgment
· Proven ability to influence without authority and lead strategic priorities through to results
· Proven ability to think strategically and work across multiple territories, entities and lines of business
· Demonstrated program management experience
· Has demonstrated comfort and confidence in dealing with ambiguity and leading through change
· Excellent public speaking and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high-volume workload and complex priorities
· Ability to build consensus and relationships at all levels of the organization
· Action oriented, superior attention to detail, strong organizational.
- Software Development Engineer – AWS Region Build Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- WW Sr. Program Manager Returns & ReCommerce Amazon Jobs – Pennsylvania Furnace, PA.
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs -Seattle, Washington
- Senior Program Manager, Communities Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Community Manager – Seller Forums Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Customer Solutions Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Customer Solutions Leader Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Economist Amazon jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.